Saturday, May 06, 2017

amira's letter 3


DARLING PLEASE CONTACT THIS LAWYER FOR THE DOCUMENTS‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‎
My Sweetheart.

How are you doing over there together with your health? Hope fine and you are perfectly doing well in health. Thanks for your love and concern, Thank for your effort to help me over this topsy-turvey situation which am passing through since the abrupt death of my beloved parents, I am very grateful and I pray that Almighty will bless and empower you to achieve our goal. The message you acknowledge from the bank was also received & understood.


Firstly, I want you to comprehend, I love you from depth of my heart, I could kiss you a thousand times and still not be satisfied, My love for you is endless, so tender, so hot and complete. I swear to God I want you in my life. I love you more and more with each day passing and it eases me to know as tomorrow approaches, that I will love you more than yesterday and tomorrow will be more than today. My love for you cannot be measured by words alone as love does express my true feelings for you.


I thank God for you every day because I know you're heaven sent, you are my angel and I can't wait to join you as soon as we are through with this magnitude transaction. Darling, Please listen, I have never told anybody about this money the only person that knows about it is you and me no one again knows about it (since my parent's are dead).


Therefore, will advise you to keep it yourself due to am afraid of losing the money to people who will disappoint me when the money gets to there care, that is why it took me time to tell you about it and i promise you this from my heart (I AM NOT GOING TO DISAPPOINT YOU) and i equally expect the same from you.


Now,regarding the requests the bank needs from us i have with me here my late father statement of account (which i will give to the lawyer when he agrees to help us)and the death certificate,(which i will also give to him,so he can send them to you ) I thought it's the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the power of attorney and the affidavit of support,i have informed the Reverend Pastor about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below, he is a registered lawyer in the United Nation Camp here and he is also a registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association) who will help in preparing the documents for us.
Please i will like you to contact him through email and phone today please to let him know how serious we are, When contacting him, tell him you are my foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney and also get the affidavit of Oath from high court here in Dakar Senegal and that he will do it in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's Islamic Bank of Britain to your account.



His Contact Information's Are As Follows,


JUSTICE CHRISTOPHER CHAMBERS ASSOCIATION,
senior advocate
JUSTICE CHRISTOPHER
(Principal Partner).(ESQ)
125 ave de medina, Dakar Senegal .
Office Telephone Number is ( +2217-7706-3123 )



Darling, i will like you to contact JUSTICE CHRISTOPHER for the preparation of the power of attorney and affidavit of support, Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us!


Please i will like you to first of all get the money transferred and from it you can send some money to me for me to prepare my traveling documents and when you come here we can move at the same time.


A big hug for you,
From my deepest heart,
Yours forever.

Miss Amir

letter with JUSTICE CHRISTOPHER

Attenion sir,
My name is Mr. Getaneh Kassie and I am foreign partner for miss Amira Ibrahim the daugther  of Late  Dr Fred Ibrahim,I was requesting the funds of $7.4 (Seven Million Four Hundred Thousand US Dollars)(USD$7,400.000.00) on hold be forward to my account in my country As late Dr  Fred Ibrahim Business Partner, I am helping her daughter Miss Amira Ibrahim, move to my country as soon as possible.
 
for this have communicated  the  ISLAMIC BANK OF BRITAIN  on Miss Amira Ibrahim behalf, requesting the Funds of her late father, Dr Fred Ibrahim and  the bank  have agreed to transfer the fund. what they want from me is   Power of Attorney endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer &Affidavit of Oath permitting me  to claim and transfer the funds to my bank account on her behalf. Now I want you to prepare a power of attorney and also get the affidavit of Oath from high court in Dakar  which should be  done  in my name to enable the transfer of the mentioned fund in to my  account.please please I need your attention again I am asking JUSTICE CHRISTOPHER for the preparation of the power of attorney and affidavit of support,
thanking for your co-operation am waiting for your response .
Yours Getaneh Kassie

BARRISTER JUSTICE CHRISTOPHER OF ATTORNEY AND OATH ASSOCIATION

FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION,
 
SEQUEL TO YOUR E-MAIL TO MY CHAMBER ON HOW TO PREPARE A POWER OF ATTORNEY FOR YOU AND YOUR PARTNER.
 
MY NOBLE LAW FIRM WISH TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT BEFORE WE CAN PROCEED WITH THIS SERVICES WE WILL WANT YOU TO FORWARD TO THIS LAW FIRM IMMEDIATELY YOUR FULL CONTACT DETAILS through my email address (Name/Nationality /Date of birth/Scan Copy of Passport OR National
 ID CARED /Your contact address and Telephone Number, As you want it to appear in the power of Attorney).
 
SO THAT  I WILL IMMEDIATELY GO TO THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE TO ASCERTAIN THE COST OF THE AUTHENTICATION OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY BEFORE IT BECOMES VALID.
 
AFTER WHICH MY LAW FIRM WILL CONTACT YOU BACK WITH THE REQUIREMENTS BEFORE ACCEPTING TO RENDER THE REQUIRED LEGAL SERVICES. YOURS IN SERVICE, PRINCIPAL PARTNER.
JUSTICE CHRISTOPHER CHAMBERS ASSOCIATION,
TEL +2217-7706-3123
FAX +221 685 65 988
Our priority is to render a good service to honest clients.
this letter was again forwarded to amira like this “Hi my sweet amira, how are you today? here is the response of the lawyer. what shall I do now please?
yoursGetaneh Kassie ”

forward your information to the lawyer‏‎


Hello Dear,

How was your day and how are you doing today, i hope you are doing fine and great. My Darling thanks for telling me your update with the Lawyer regarding the details the Lawyer requested from you. I want you to send your details to the Lawyer and ask the Lawyer to prepare Power of Attorney and Affidavit of Oath in your name as the bank requested from you as my appointed partner and trustee so that the bank will transfer my late father's money into your account as my partner and trustee.



I want you to always keep in touch and do follow the Lawyer's instruction so that he will process the documents in your name as the bank requested to make the bank transfer my late father's money into your account. I have confidence in you,i am expecting that you will do everything possible to retrieve my late father's money from the bank so that you will be able to sponsor and bring me in your country. I am waiting to hear from you once you forward your information and hear from the lawyer. Have a happy day and always think about me and my situation.



Yours Lovely
Miss Amira


my response
How are you today my sweet heart amira? I am fine thanks to God. amira I am really sorry to say that I didn't have any Passport OR National ID CARED yet and getting either of the two here in our country costs about 2000 Ethiopian Birr.as I told you before I am medical student here in one of the poorest country and unfortunately I am from the poorest family in the country I am really sorry for that. Amira never forget that I love you forever and I said this from my deepest heart.
Yours in love for ever
Getaneh Kassie

By then the game was over 

No comments:

Post a Comment